How Cosmetic Dentistry Can Improve Your Life
- Do you avoid cameras because your teeth are so dark and stained you absolutely don’t want anyone to tell you to smile?
- Are your gums covering too much of your teeth making them look short and dull?
- Are nicks, chips, or cracks in your teeth ruining the appearance of your smile?
- Are you sick of feeling “snaggletooth” because of an uneven tooth line?
- Do you just wish you could throw your head back and laugh without worrying about how your teeth look?
What Can I do to Beautifully Perfect My Stained, Broken, Irregular Teeth?
All of our Northcutt dental doctors have advanced training and years of experience in cosmetic dentistry so you can feel secure in entrusting your smile to us.
Of course, we take plenty of time with you so we know exactly what you are dreaming of and go over all the cosmetic dentistry options available. You may discover that just whitening your smile makes all the difference, or you might need a combination of treatments like gum contouring and veneers to get exactly the smile you want.
Once we have a goal, we will work with you to create your ideal treatment plan. That means you can proceed at exactly the pace you are most comfortable to achieve the gorgeous, healthy, confident smile you are looking for.